The primary goal of the Order Management (OM) Special Interest Group (SIG) is to provide tools to help OM SIG members and their constituent base to become more successful by providing a forum for the sharing of information, experiences, and best practices in the implementation, effective usage, and leveraging of the Oracle Order Management Application.
OAUG Membership Benefits
We appreciate your assistance in communicating the benefits of OAUG membership to your GEO and SIG members! OAUG members receive:
- Advocacy opportunities to influence Oracle on product enhancements, usability, new features, Oracle Support, pricing, and quality.
- Knowledge that showcases the latest trends and techniques used by the industry through our national and regional events and our publications, such as OAUG Insight magazine.
- Education through the hundreds of career-enhancing presentations in our conference paper database archive, as well as discounts to conferences and Oracle education.
- Communication with other OAUG members worldwide through participation in OAUG committees, leadership positions, interaction with Oracle Corporation's user initiatives, frequent member surveys, and Oracle management briefings.
- Networking with Oracle customers, industry experts, third-party software firms, and other Oracle Applications specialist through our Member Database and Online Vendor Directory.
- Full Web Site Access.
- Collaborative opportunities with Oracle.
- Exclusive content.
- Special Conference discounts.
- Access to the Oracle Applications community network.